Wie Sie helfen können
|Join Friends of Aladdin|
Support the Aladdin Project in its ground-breaking work!
Your share the principles laid down in the Call to Conscience;
You read every day about the growing threat posed by extremist forces, particularly in the Muslim world, as they push forward their destructive agenda of hate and belligerence…;
You feel that monitoring these trends is not enough and concrete action needs to be taken…;
Then the Aladdin Project may interest you.
With a network of active supporters in more than thirty Muslim countries, the Aladdin Project offers a unique opportunity for action through well-planned educational and cultural projects with measurable impact.
Your donation helps us to carry out our projects and make a difference where it’s most needed.
How we fund our projects
Funding for our projects comes from individual donors, foundations, governments, international organizations, as well as corporate donations.
Donors and funders expect excellence in planning, management, and evaluation of our projects, which is why financial transparency and accountability are extremely important to us.
Our Commitments to Our Supporters (link)
We are a not-for-profit organization and your donations are tax-deductible in the United States and Europe. Please contact us for further details.
Ways to Donate
By wire transfer
On behalf of the Aladdin Project, we would like to extend our deepest gratitude to you for your belief in our work and your ongoing support in making it a reality.
Make a donation by check
Please send your check to the following address, with a note specifying your contact details and if you would like your donation to be spent on any specific project.
Association Projet Aladin
8, rue de Prague
By wire transfer
Please send the following information to your bank:
Beneficiary: Association Projet Aladin
Bank address: HSBC FR BOULOGNE REINE
IBAN: FR76 3005 6000 3600 3600 9301 685
Swift code (BIC): CCFRFRPP
Our Commitment to Our Supporters
The generous support of donors like you allows us to carry out our work.
In return for your support, we would like to make the following commitments to you, our supporters, on how we use your donations in the most effective and cost-efficient manner, while adhering to stringent fundraising ethics.
1. 100% of your donation will be spent for direct project costs. We don’t use private individual donations for fundraising and administration costs.
2. Aladdin’s Board of Directors exercises fiduciary control over the use of all funds. All budgetary and financial matters are supervised by Hakim El-Karoui. External financial audits are conducted annually.
3. You can choose to fund our projects in general or specific projects.
4. The Aladdin Project allocates more than 85 percent of its expenditures to programs and project activities and only 15 percent to administration. This shows a greater financial efficacy than that demanded by international watchdog agencies. [In the U.S., for example, the BBB Wise Giving Alliance guidelines stipulate that nonprofit organizations should spend at least 65 percent of their total expenses on program activities.]
5. We respect the right of our donors to know how their money is being spent to further the Aladdin Project’s mission. We provide you with timely and transparent reports on how your donation is spent.
6. We are strongly committed to protecting the privacy of our donors. Donors may remain anonymous if they choose.
Join FRIENDS OF ALADDIN and help us to bring about change - your contribution can make a genuine difference.
FRIENDS OF ALADDIN are invited to all our public events, receive regular updates and newsletters, and can become directly involved in specific projects.
Annual membership fee:
Individual: 80 Euros
Student: 40 Euros
Couple: 120 Euros
Voluntary Additional Contribution
Let your friends know about the Aladdin Project and promote it on your Web sites, in your blogs and on social networking sites.
Organize an Aladdin event
You can organize a meeting to inform your friends and colleagues about our work and ask them to help us. We can help with guidelines and materials, including brochures, DVDs and other information. Please contact us.
If you collect funds for the Aladdin Project, please be aware that all monetary donations are tax deductible and we will send out a letter of acknowledgment for all contributions. Donors can use this letter for their tax records.
When receiving donations in cash, please provide a typed list of names and addresses of the individuals who have donated in cash, and the amount donated by each individual. Also for the security of those donations, please convert them into a check before sending them in the mail.